Rent Sol Y Viento Resort in Calamba
3 Star Mountain Hot Springs Resort with 5 Outdoor Pools, Restaurant and more…. A place where business works and leisure stay!
The story of Sol Y Viento is a love story about a weary traveler who got captivated by the place at first sight. In search for a summer home for his family, Brig. Gen. Antonio l. Tamayo stumbled upon this abandoned estate. He met the caretakers and informed that it was for sale. Though old and forgotten, he bought the property because of the breathtaking sceneries it offers. He then began to develop the estate, turning it into a center for conferences, meetings, spa and wellness, team building, value formation events, weddings, and all social events. He eventually thought of sharing it with other families who would like to spend their vacations with fun and relaxation.
Sol Y Viento is a twelve-hectare mountain spring resort in Calamba City, Laguna. Atop a hill, the resort overlooks the picturesque views of Laguna de Bay and Mount Makiling. The hideaway also reserves a dedicated area for camping where excursionists can go back to the basics and be one with nature.
As the name implies, Sol Y Viento harmonizes its guests with the sun and the wind of the Southern highlands. With a sweet mishmash of natural treasure, the resort acquaints its guests not only with the refreshing combination of earth and sky but also the revitalizing prowess of the mountain spring water. Uniquely designed swimming pools, nestled right amidst the mountain range and the bay compels guests for hours of swimming delight
With its warm, intimate ambiance, Sol Y Viento Mountain Hot Springs Resort is a perfect place for resting and recuperating. Heeding the allure of the South is never a total experience without the holistic rejuvenation brought by the resorts of Pansol, and the one to beat is Sol Y Viento Mountain Hot Springs Resorts. Under the helm of Sol Y Viento Hotels and Resorts ran by the University of Perpetual Help System, is a leisure complex skillfully run in Calamba Laguna.
Take advantage of a wealth of unrivaled services and amenities at this Laguna hotel. Top features of the hotel include 24-hour room service, free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour security, 24-hour front desk, Wi-Fi in public areas, Free parking and a Business center. Sol Y Viento offers 5 outdoor swimming pool and jacuzzi and lush green garden perfect for lounging. In addition, this haven has two in-house restaurants, Cafe Sabroso and Fabero Chill. Cafe Sabroso offers gastronomic pleasures with their scrumptious specialties served in a relaxing environment. On the other hand, Fabrero Chill is a cool bar and lounge that serves house-blend cocktails and wines.
Sol Y Viento Mountain Hot Springs Resort along Makiling Heights in Pansol, Calamba, Laguna. This resort provides a haven just outside the metro. Overlooking the Laguna de Bay and Mount Makiling, this sanctuary is a perfect choice for many international and local travelers seeking relaxation not too far away from Metro Manila.
Strategically in the heart of Calamba City, best dubbed as the “Resort Capital of the Philippines” in the province of Laguna. Sol Y Viento Pansol is a hilltop resort distant from the “hustle and bustle” of every day.
Sol Y Viento Mountain Hot Springs Resort is just 52.8 km away from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport. Travel time is approximately an hour via the South Luzon Expressway. This resort is just a 40-minute drive away from Enchanted Kingdom and an hour’s drive away from Tagaytay City.
This resort is 1.2 mi (2 km) from Laguna Lake and within 9 miles (15 km) of University of the Philippines-Los Banos and Jose Rizal Shrine. International Rice Research Institute and Malayan Colleges Laguna are also within 12 miles (20 km).
For travelers who want to take in the sights and sounds of Laguna, Sol Y Viento Mountain Hot Springs Resort is the perfect choice. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer. With its convenient location, the hotel offers easy access to the cities must-see destinations.
- Google Map of Sol y Viento Mountain Hot Springs Resort in Pansol, Calamba, Laguna
- Waze Driving Direction to Sol y Viento Hot Springs Resort in Pansol, Calamba, Laguna
All guest accommodations feature thoughtful amenities to ensure an unparalleled sense of comfort. The hotel’s hot tub, hot spring bath, outdoor pool, pool (kids), garden are ideal places to relax and unwind after a busy day. Whatever your reason for visiting Laguna, the Sol Y Viento Mountain Hot Springs Resort is the perfect venue for an exhilarating and exciting break away.
Sol Y Viento Pansol has 47 appointed and stylish designed rooms comprising 16 Cabanas with indoor Jacuzzi using natural hot spring, eleven (11) Superior Rooms and twenty-one (21) Team Rooms overlooking the awesome view of the Laguna de Bay and Mt. Makiling. The rooms, in various areas in the resort catering to different markets. All 47 air-conditioned rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Showers, desks, closet and free toiletries and bottled water are among the other amenities that guests will find.
The sixteen (16) Cabanas, good for families or couples longing for complete relaxation and rejuvenation in the privacy of their own indoor Jacuzzi with natural hot spring water. Superior Rooms – offers comfort for the family or friends, with amenities that make their stay delightful and tranquil. Team Rooms are perfect domiciles for students, “barkadas” and other groups who are looking for affordable, enjoyable and yet comfortable accommodation
Restaurant and Bar
- Cafe Sabroso offers a delightful choice of culinary fusion featuring Asian-International combo and a variety of famous Laguna dishes, while Barrio Fiesta with its “Good Mixes”, makes the diners indulge in astoundingly classic Filipino specialties.
- The Fabero Chill-out Bar bids guest to relax and relish to any of our house-blend cocktails, or leisurely sip a glass of wine while enjoying the magnificent view of Laguna de Bay and breathtaking mountain ranges, listening to “easy” music.
Sol Y Viento is not only for relaxing, it is moreover a suitable venue for meetings that require the peace of the mountains. Its eight function rooms can host group meetings, seminars, and trainings that typically accompany corporate outings and whole family trips. These sophisticated facilities lend modernistic appeal worthwhile for team-building activities, and private celebrations, without compromising the need to enjoy nature’s beauty.
Recreation and relaxation
- Team building Facilities / Camp Site: Team-building activities brings out camaraderie, boosts self-confidence and strengthens endurance. Go camping and you will be so close to nature and will undeniably experience the au natural way of living.
- Eco-Trail/ Bike Trail: Enjoy a nature trip either by trekking or biking at our Eco-trail–a track of natural flora and fauna, undisturbed picture perfect scenery to rejuvenate one’s mind, body and soul.
- Chapel and Stations of the Cross: It’s not all fun and play, but one can revitalize the spirit and soul at our very own Chapel and Stations of the Cross. Sol Y Viento will always be indebted to the Almighty for all the glory and blessings given to this extraordinary, exquisite and beautiful property.
- There’s also a zipline facility, owned by a concessionaire, please note that operation are based on the number of people who wants to try the zipline.
- Cafe Sabroso • Fabero Chill-out Bar • Porto Bar • 24 Hour Swimming Pool • Outdoor Jacuzzis • Gazebos • Team building • Trekking • Zipline
Food and drinks
- Cafe Sabroso
- Fabero Chill-out Bar
- Porto Bar
- Poolside bar
- Coffee shop
- BBQ facilities
- 24 hour Room service
Services and conveniences
- Laundry service
- Smoking area
- Pets allowed
- Front desk [24-hour]
- Security [24-hour]
- Airport transfer
- Rental car
- Car park [on-site]
- Shuttle service
- Rizal Shrine – 4.73 km
- Enchanted Kingdom – 15.13 km
- Lake Pandin – 21.44 km
- Laguna Hills Clubhouse – 300 m
- Laguna Hills Subdivision – 600 m
- Villa Amor Private Pool – 810 m
- Jomau Hot spring – 990 m
- Holy Trinity Parish Church – 1.17 km
- Pansol Church – 1.18 km
- C-A-T 2 Hot spring Private Pool – 1.21 km
- Alcasid Aviary and Farm – 1.31 km
- Miramonte Village – 1.4 km
- Makiling Highlands – 1.51 km
Children and extra beds
- Infant 0-1 year (s) – Stay for free if using existing bedding. Baby cot/crib available upon request
- Children 2-10 year (s) -Stay for free if using existing bedding. You can request extra beds directly from the property; additional charges may apply
- We consider guests 11 years and older as adults – You can request extra beds directly from the property; additional charges may apply
- When booking over 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- Extra beds depend on the room you choose. Please ask the property for more details.
Travel Blog about Sol Y Viento Mountain Hot Springs Resort
- Yogo and Cream: Pansol is a barangay in Calamba, Laguna full of hot spring private pools. In fact, as soon as you drive your car within the vicinity, there will be people flashing cards of the private pool for a staycation at Sol Y Viento Hotels and Resorts
- Annmaziingblog: Last Saturday-Sunday, February 4-5, 2017, we drove to one of the promising resorts in Pansol, Calamba, Laguna. Presenting, Sol Y Viento Mountain Hot Springs Resort. Lemme bring you there, bit-by-bit. *wink*
- Karla Around The World: Last May 25, 2018, we got invited by Sol Y Viento to try out their newly renovated place in Pansol, Laguna. We couldn’t miss an invitation to this place.Pansol, We know laguna for having pools with natural hot springs. What makes it even more remarkable is that it is one option for an easily accessible resort, especially those coming from Metro Manila
- Konyo Queen: The chill of the wind and the increasing frequency of rain signifies the inevitable: summer is almost over. As much as we would hate to see it go, we have to embrace the truth and look forward to better places to escape to. As the name implies, “Sol Y Viento” harmonized us with the sun and the wind of the southern highlands.
- Katrina Alchemist: It was one of those days when you suddenly want to escape the busy life in the Metro but you don’t have the time to plan. The easiest way to is to spend your weekend is in a nearby province. At that spur of the moment you must search in the internet the nearest vacation spot in Metro Manila. You have a lot of choices. From Bulacan to Rizal and Laguna all the way to Batangas. However, this time, Laguna was our destination, and it’s in the hot spring of Pansol to be exact.
- Adventours Bysche: Pansol Laguna can be a good idea when planning for a group outing. Be it a team-building mission or family reunion or barkada getaway Pansol always comes up on the list. It’s popularity stems from the fact that it houses a bountiful assortment of resorts to choose from. Private resorts with private pool allows the group to cook their own meals beside having the whole place to sing karaoke all night long.
- The Travelling Mama: Hot springs are a rich source of sulfur, helpful in treating skin irritations and infections such as rashes and eczema. Sulfur-rich hot springs help treat dry scalp, arthritic pain and internal problems such as menopausal symptoms and digestive disorders. My dad sided with a weekend birthday is a hot spring resort, right after he heard ~ soothing pain (go figure)… Our resort of choice is Sol Y Viento Hotels and Resort.
- Out Of Town Blog: Sol Y Viento is a Spanish phrase for sun and wind. And its name perfectly depicts the refreshing ambiance that this resort provides their guest. Remarkably nestled in the breathtaking mountains of Calamba City, Sol Y Viento is a resort that gives the perfect balance of warmth from the sun and the cool winds of the mountaintops.
Travel Reviews about Sol Y Viento Mountain Hot Springs Resort
- Jewel of Pansol
- Travel Pick number 5
- Great View of Laguna De Bay
- DIY Travel
- Nice and Relaxing
- Google Review Summary
- Google Q & A Summary
Sol Y Viento Mountain Hot Springs Resort Online Booking Options and Comparison
- Hotels – Sol y Viento
- Agoda – Sol y Viento
- Travelbook – Sol y Viento
- Traveloka – Sol y Viento
- Tridadvisor – Sol y Viento
- Metrodeal – Sol y Viento
- Wego – Sol y Viento
- Expedia – Sol y Viento
Photos and Social Media Account
Check out Sol Y Viento most watched video on Youtube
For more list of accommodation in Calamba – Click Here